Dr. Njideka N. Olatunde, Chronic Pain Relief Specialist with expertise in the cultural integration of non-traditional health care approaches with conventional medicine for optimal mind, body and emotional wellness.
Mentor who gives life a new meaning!
Dr. Njideka Olatunde offers simple and usable pain relief techniques for women and men to live once again pain-free taking back control of their life, by “controlling pain instead of pain controlling you“!
“In today’s reality addressing stress and pain are essential if you want to live a better quality life filled with happiness, fun and success. Living a painful doom and gloom life 24/7 has stolen our most valuable asset, living the life of your dreams. This has happened because we have allowed stress, pain and fear to be the CIC (chief–in-charge) of our life. Think about it your job, family, health and finances are all stressors in life that control how, why and what you do every day” despite being in pain.
Dr. Olatunde can explain in understandable language how to make your life of living in pain work for you by sharing pain relief tips that have stood the test of time during difficult life situations throughout history. Her personality is fun and upbeat! She has media experience and is very comfortable on-air.
Book Dr. Njideka N. Olatunde, Chronic Pain Relief Specialist and Author to discuss….
- Tips on how to relieve pain without medication is possible!
- How to take back your life from pain and live pain-free
- How give new meaning and purpose to your life
- Learn one unique pain relief technique that can change your life
Dr. Njideka N. Olatunde Guest Expert Interview Credentials
- Naturopath Doctor specializing in the integration of traditional healthcare approaches with conventional medicine for mind, body and emotional wellness
- Author of 3 books, Reflexology Today: a Family Affair; My Happiness Factor; DeStress Your Life to Take Back Control. and The Courage to Be Yourself: How to Be a Powerful, Confident and Successful Woman
- Advocate and Mentor to Fathers Seeking Child Custody
- Advocate for Children suffering emotional, mental and physical abuse in Child Custody Cases
- Advocate for addiction and medication-free pain relief in addressing the opioid epidemic plaguing our communities
- Guest Panelist and Media Correspondent on finding the answers to making healthy stress-free lifestyle changes in personal and professional life
- A former television and radio host for many years, who is very comfortable with live radio and TV
- Her feelings are a reflection of her passion and mission to help people live a fun filled life letting the little girl or boy inside come out and play
Guest Expert Availability
- By telephone and in person from Washington, District of Columbia
- Guest Expert Interview Booking Contact Miss Young